Full Spectrum CBD Products
Full Spectrum CBD Products – More Than CBD
Full spectrum CBD products are the perfect way to reap all the benefits of CBD and a little something extra!
While full spectrum CBD is a form of CBD, it’s also a lot more than that. Offering the properties of different terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids found in hemp and cannabis plants, full spectrum CBD seeks to give you, well, the full spectrum of benefits!
What is Full Spectrum CBD?
Full spectrum CBD is a type of CBD that contains all beneficial compounds naturally found in cannabis, not just pure CBD. Among the compounds present in full spectrum CBD, cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids are the most notable.
You already know the meaning of “cannabinoids,” but you may be confused by the other terms mentioned above, so let us explain a little more:
- Scientifically speaking, terpenes are defined as a large group of volatile unsaturated hydrocarbons usually found in plants. Cannabis has more than 150 terpenes that affect the plant’s odor—aka, these compounds are responsible for that loud, skunky smell we all know and love.
- Additionally, terpenes can also have therapeutic benefits. Lavender has calming effects; why can’t weed?
- Flavonoids are a class of natural chemicals found in plants. Over 20 different flavonoids are present in cannabis, and, like terpenes, they contain therapeutic benefits. Some research studies even show that flavonoids may have anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties!
- As mentioned earlier, full spectrum CBD products contain terpenes, flavonoids, and other cannabinoids. This includes THC. That’s what makes it so different from all the other types of CBD!
Full spectrum CBD products are widely popular for their wellness potential. Research has shown that full spectrum CBD could help manage issues such as:
- Overall wellness
- and much more
Now, we should note that none of our products are able to cure or prevent any illnesses or diseases. But, to learn more about the differences (and individual benefits) between all our CBD products and CBD subtypes, check out this article!
CBD Isolate vs. Full Spectrum vs. Broad Spectrum: What’s the Difference?
At Diamond CBD, we offer three subtypes of CBD, all created using different methods, and all manufactured to cater to different needs.
Full Spectrum CBD
- This formula not only offers the complete perks of CBD, but also the complete perks of all the elements and terpenes found naturally in industrial hemp plants. Providing a healthy dose of the organic cannabinoids present in the plant, studies show that full spectrum CBD products offer more benefits than CBD isolate.
- While it does contain trace amounts of THC, full spectrum CBD usually produces no psychoactive effects.
Broad Spectrum CBD
- Like full spectrum CBD, this formula offers all the benefits of natural elements and terpenes found in the hemp plant, with the exception of THC. Still offering more comprehensive benefits than CBD isolate, this formula absolutely guarantees the absence of any psychoactive effects potentially caused by the presence of THC.
- This worry-free solution is perfect for any wellness regime!
- The purest of the three formulas, CBD isolate contains pure, isolated CBD without the presence of any other elements found in hemp. Through a rigorous extraction process, our scientists can remove any cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids from the product.
- CBD isolate offers a way to enjoy all the benefits of CBD while simultaneously avoiding interactions with other cannabinoids like THC.
In short, full spectrum CBD products contain terpenes, flavonoids, and cannabinoids, including THC; broad spectrum CBD products remove THC but keep all other compounds, and CBD isolate products remove everything that isn’t CBD.
CBD Isolate and Full Spectrum CBD Products: Which One Is For Me?
The difference between CBD isolate and full spectrum CBD lies in their individual contents.
While full spectrum CBD products contain multiple plant extracts, including oils and terpenes, CBD isolate is pure CBD, meaning it has no other compounds. Additionally, full spectrum CBD may contain up to 0.3% THC. That said, such a low amount is not strong enough to have any significant psychoactive effect.
Extraction-wise, these products aren’t much different, with the exception that CBD isolate is a much more refined product and must therefore undergo extra processing.
Does Full Spectrum CBD Get You High?
While full spectrum CBD does contain trace amounts of THC, it does not cause any psychoactive effects. Instead, full spectrum CBD seeks to give you all the benefits of THC without the high.
If you’re interested in benefitting from THC and getting a buzzy kick out of it, we recommend checking some of our other products, such as delta 8, HHC, and, if you’re feeling crazy, THCO!
What Kind of Full Spectrum CBD Products Do You Have?
With over a hundred products, our full spectrum CBD catalog is more than varied! We’ve got edibles, oils, disposable vapes, carts, and even resin, but our most popular type of full spectrum CBD product is definitely gummies.
- Yum Yum Gummies’ CBD Full Spectrum Gummy Bears use natural CBD hemp extract and deliver a yummy CBD gummy taste! Offering 1000mg of delicious full spectrum CBD, these gummies are the perfect addition to your daily routine.
- Full Spectrum Delta 8 CBD Oil by Chill Plus combines the best of both worlds. 500mg of buzzy delta 8 complemented by 500mg of calming full spectrum CBD means getting the wellness benefits of full spectrum CBD and the fun of delta 8 at the same time!
All of our products are made with safety, quality, and purity in mind and are later third-party lab tested to ensure we meet all of our own rigorous standards. Our lab tests are transparently available on our website for your peace of mind and our accountability.
As long as you buy your full spectrum CBD products from Diamond, your safety and satisfaction are guaranteed!
Final Thoughts On Full Spectrum CBD
CBD on its own is a fantastic compound. The benefits of CBD plus the advantages of other compounds in hemp and cannabis, however, are simply unbeatable.
With full spectrum CBD, you get a healthy dose of cannabinoids, including THC, without any psychoactive components. It’s the full perks of hemp without the buzz!
Shop our collection today and discover why full spectrum CBD is so famous amongst scientists everywhere!