Delta 8 Products (Less Than 50mg)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review!
Delta 8 Products - The Best Way To Buzz
Delta 8 is different than the THC you may be used to using. It isn't the stuff your parents played with back in the day. What delta 8 products are, however, are an ideal way to get blasted into orbit safely. Unlike THC, delta 8 is also federally legal.
Since the hemp market boom that followed the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill, cannabinoid retailers—and enjoyers— have been racing to find the coolest and buzziest compounds with which to chill.
Here at Diamond CBD, we don’t only aim to provide the safest, highest quality cannabinoids on the market but also to educate our customers on all things cannabinoid. Stay tuned if you’re new to the delta 8 game and want to learn more about this incredible compound!
What Is Delta 8?
Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol is a mild and wild psychotropic cannabinoid found in cannabis and hemp plants. A close relative to delta 9, commonly associated with the cannabis plant, delta 8 offers many of the same benefits. Because delta 8 has a much lower THC concentration than its counterpart, its effects are much milder.
What we mean by this is that it may not be as strong as some of its more powerful cousins. Still, if you let your guard down, delta 8 will give you a buzz you won't soon forget.
Delta 8 is a naturally occurring compound, but unlike other cannabinoids like delta 9, it’s only found in trace amounts. To keep up with market demands for this deliciously buzzy cannabinoid, chemists have devised an effective way to create it in large quantities.
So, How Are Delta 8 Products Made?
Here’s a quick science lesson for those who love delta 8 products: many of the most well-known cannabinoids today are derived from cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), often referred to as the “mother cannabinoid.” In nature, CBGA organically evolves into specific cannabinoids like CBD or THC, and the process largely depends on environmental and genetic factors.
In a lab environment, scientists can manipulate these factors to ensure CBGA’s conversion into delta 8—aka, the power of our science gets you buzzed.
How Many Delta 8 Products Are Available (At Diamond and Around the World)?
Here at Diamond, variety is the game's name when it comes to delta 8 products. We’re readily equipped to meet all your needs!
We’ve got something for everyone, no matter if you’d rather vape, drop, or eat your delta 8. With hundreds of flavors, strains, and potencies to choose from, and a wide variety of buzzing methods to try out, you’ll never get bored with our delta 8 products!
- For those looking to smoke and toke, we’ve got delta 8 carts and delta 8 disposable vapes in various strains and flavors.
- If you’re more into adding a few drops of delta 8 into your food or dropping delta 8 oil directly under your tongue, we’ve got a wide variety of delta 8 oils.
- If you’d rather skip the dropping and get right to the stony snacking, we’ve got you covered with delta 8 edibles and delta 8 gummies in delicious potencies and flavors.
- For those looking to mix it up with something a little more chill, we’ve got delta 8 CBD. This match made in heaven works wonders to enhance each other’s benefits and get you where you need to be through a process called the “entourage effect.”
It doesn’t matter if you’d rather toke, smoke, snack, or drop your delta 8. One thing’s for sure: Diamond’s got the goods!
Are Delta 8 Products Safe To Use?
A concerning factor of the new wave of cannabinoids — especially delta 8 products — is that, since hemp became federally legalized, the FDA does not monitor or regulate hemp-derived cannabinoids. So, a lot of the time, safety regulations and expectations are set forth by individual manufacturers.
Because of this, it’s necessary to research and trust the companies from which you source your cannabinoids.
Here at Diamond, our products are manufactured with the utmost efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction in mind. Everything we sell is third-party lab tested to ensure purity and safety. The lab results are readily available on our website for your peace of mind and our accountability.
As long as you source your cannabinoids (including delta 8) from Diamond CBD, you’re guaranteed to ingest only the safest, purest, and highest quality products on the market!
What Are Your Most Popular Delta 8 Products?
You can’t go wrong with any delta 8 products as long as you’re buying from Diamond. The possibilities are endless with hundreds of products; all tested for purity, safety, and quality!
That being said, here are some of our fan-favorite delta 8 products.
- For the smokers and tokers, Sour Diesel and Pineapple Express are two classics that seem to never go out of style. Our Delta 8 Sour Diesel Cartridge by Chill is all the buzz among our customers; something about 900mg of the purest delta eight on the market drives stoners crazy for more.
- The Delta 8 Pineapple Express Vape Pen by Alibi is where it’s at for those looking for less charging and more convenience. At 920mg of a legal cannabinoid made from pure hemp, worry-free will get you where you want to be!
- For those with a sweet tooth, we’ve got treats galore! If you’re into yummy gummies, try our Delta 8 Extreme Fruity Mix Gummies by Chill Plus. At 50 gummies per jar and 1250mg of delta 8, these gummies will have your mouth watering and your head flying.
- If you’re down for a Belgian buzz, you’re down for Chill Plus’s Delta 8 Chocolate Bar in Milk Chocolate. With 500mg of delicious delta 8 mixed in with rich, all-natural milk chocolate, this sinful treat will show you, natural sweetness!
- Vaping and munching on delta 8 is undoubtedly fun, but we’ve got Full Spectrum Delta 8 CBD Oil by Chill Plus for those looking for a quick and easy way to buzz. This tiny bottle is meant for great things by combining 750mg of delta 8 with 750mg of full spectrum CBD.
- Speaking of delta 8 CBD, our CBD & Delta 8 extreme Tropical Mix Gummies will make your stomach rumble and your head spin. With 50 pieces per jar and 25mg of delta 8 per piece (making the total 1250mg of delta 8!), these deliciously sour treats will get you where you’re going.
Remember, all our products here at Diamond are third-party tested for safety, quality, and purity. They’re made with your satisfaction (and buzz) in mind. We take care of our products while you focus on having a blast!
How Do Delta 8 Products Compare to Other Cannabinoids?
With all this delta 8 talk, you may be wondering how it compares to some of its relatives, so let’s hop right into it! But before that, let’s talk more about delta 8 and its effects.
We’ve already discussed delta 8’s mild potency and its similarity with cannabinoids like delta 9. Some of delta 8’s effects include:
- Calming sensations
- Appetite stimulation
- Mild to moderate high
But how do these effects compare to those of other cannabinoids? Below, we’ll compare delta 8 to other cannabinoids so you can make sure you’re getting the product you want
Delta 8 vs. Delta 9
Although delta 8 and delta 9 share most of the same effects, their potency is undoubtedly different. Overall, delta 9 is around twice as substantial as delta 8, and it has been found that adverse side effects like anxiety or paranoia are a lot less likely when smoking delta 8 than delta 9.
All in all, delta 8 makes for a much more manageable experience. While delta 8 works slowly and gradually towards a mellow state, delta 9’s effects are faster to kick in.
Delta 8 vs. Delta 10
Delta 8 and delta 10 have many similarities, such as being great candidates for new users, producing mild euphoric effects, and having reduced chances of negative effects like paranoia and anxiety. That being said, they also share some differences.
First things first, delta 10 is even milder than delta 8. While delta 8 produces Indica-like effects, delta 10 is more like Sativa.
Some other effects of delta 10 include:
- Creative energy
- Mood boost
- Mild, relaxing buzz
Delta 8 vs. CBD
The primary difference between delta 8 and CBD is psychoactive potency. On the one hand, delta 8 has mild to moderate psychotropic effects, while CBD does not contain any psychoactive properties. In other words, CBD won’t get you high.
So, why take CBD?
CBD is mainly used for its physical wellness benefits, which include:
- Stress relief
- Anxiety relief
- Improved sleep
Delta 8 vs. HHC
Although HHC shares many similarities with delta 8 and delta 9, its potency is between the two cannabinoids. HHC is around 70-80% as strong as delta 9, making it more potent than delta 8 and delta 10.
Although HHC is more potent than delta 8, chances of negative side effects like anxiety or paranoia remain mild.
Additionally, HHC has a much longer shelf life than other cannabinoids and can last more than five years in the right environment.
Some effects of HHC include:
- Appetite relief
- Moderate high
Delta 8 vs. THCO
THCO is our strongest cannabinoid yet. Based on current research, scientists estimate THCO to be nearly five times stronger than delta 8—talk about a bang for your buck!
THCO isn’t just strong. However, it’s also known to cause psychedelic effects, including audiovisual hallucinations. This stuff is certainly not for beginners! While its potency makes THCO a worthwhile cannabinoid, it also has other benefits, including:
- Appetite stimulation
- Psychedelic effects
Some Final Thoughts On Delta 8 Products
Delta 8 is a wild and fantastic way to experience the buzzy benefits of cannabinoids. Strong enough to get you high but mild enough to keep you calm, delta is the excellent middle ground between being too high and not being high enough.
Here at Diamond, we offer hundreds of delta 8 products, from vapes and carts to edibles and oils. Sourcing your delta 8 can be tricky, but as long as you buy from Diamond, you’re guaranteed safety, purity, quality, and most importantly, efficiency.