CBD Hemp is an oil derived from the cannabis plants containing huge amounts of CBD or cannabinoid and very feeble amounts of THC. Due to the low concentration of THC, CBD hemp causes no psychotropic effects.
The raw material for the production of CBD hemp is strains of hemp plants. These hemp plants are prepared to go through a process known as supercritical CO2 extraction method. In this, the stalks of hemp plants react with CO2 in the presence of high pressure. Due to these conditions, the product obtained is absolutely pure and natural.
Medicinal features of CBD hemp:
- It acts as an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory drug.
- This helps in the treatment of pain in arthritis.
- It plays a crucial role in combating diseases related to oxidation like gastric ulcers, Crohn’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and some others.
The process of extraction not only renders the purest CBD Hemp but also about 80 different Phyto-cannabinoids and other natural molecules such as fatty acids, amino acids, vitamins and carbohydrates and many others. These ensure the chemical and biological properties in a CBD hemp.
Hemp oil – a versatile product of cannabis
Hemp oil is produced by pressing the seeds of hemp. The cannabis plant selected to extract the seeds is known as Cannabis sativa. The seeds are thoroughly cleaned before pressing the seeds to form the oil. Hemp oil can be stored in a frozen atmosphere. This increases its longevity.
As a varnish:
Hemp oil is a kind of drying oil as it possesses the ability to get polymerized into solid form. Due to this property, hemp oil can be mixed with other oils or solvents and used as a varnish in putting a finishing touch to the wood. It is also used in oil paints as a pigment binder.
Other uses of hemp oil:
- It is not suitable for cooking in high flames. But otherwise it gives a brownish hue to the food and a crisp feel.
- It can be substituted for petroleum as it causes no pollution and is absolutely safe.
- Due to the nature property of Hemp Oil it can be used as a moisturizing oil. It can be applied on skin after shower.
- It provides nourishment to the skin and also regulates blood circulation.
Recent researches show that CBD hemp
participates in the control of the oil glands of our skin. It inhibits the production of sebum. This helps in preventing the formation of acne. Acne is a critical skin disease usually seen in teenage.