CBD Tincture is the liquid form of cannabis extract which is applied orally to cure diseases in an individual.
CBD Tincture consists of 80 important cannabinoids except the one having marinol. It is the easiest form of CBD oil to be used. It can be applied just under the tongue. The application of this tincture is one of the earliest forms of medicine being used right from ancient times.
CBD or cannabidiol is derived from cannabinoids, which is an important component of cannabis plants. CBD lacks any sort of psychotropic capabilities, thus, making it suitable for use in curing various diseases. The motive behind using CBD Tincture is its rapid and efficient application in the human body.
Methods of preparation of CBD Tincture:
- CBD is soaked in alcohol or glycerin and then it is used as tinctures as a medicine to cure a variety of ailments worldwide. Due to the application of ethanol CBD Tincture remains biologically free of contamination, followed by vigorous shaking of the container.
CBD Tincture is stored in an airtight dark glass container in at room temperature or below.
There are two methods of preparation of CBD tincture:
- The cold method carried out in the presence of ethanol.
- The traditional warm method which involves the grinding of plant leaves to expose the surface.
Uses of CBD Tincture:
- This is the purest form of the CBD and is devoid of herbicides or pesticides.
- CBD Tincture is used orally. Oral consumption under the tongue implies the rapid absorption of the medicine by the blood stream and thus, rapidly being absorbed by the brain and bloodstream.
- This helps in the curing of ailments such as backache, stress, anxiety, cancer and many more.
- It also reduces the negative effects of THC.
- Shrinks tumor inhibiting the growth of cancerous cells.
- Cures insomnia.
- Possesses anti-analgesic and anti-oxidant properties.
- Curing tremors due to Parkinson’s disease.
- Bipolar disorders
- If the patient is suffering from autoimmune diseases, application of CBD tinctures reduces the risk related to this disease.
- It also takes part in the promotion of bone growth along with stress relief.
Raw CBD: An invention in medical history
The Raw CBD is the highly concentrated product of CBD oil. It consists of both CBD as well as CBDa where CBDa is the acidic form of the CBD and stands for cannabidiolic acid. This acidic form of the CBD possesses anti-proliferating and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to this property CBD prevents proliferation of cancerous cells, thus, preventing the spreading of this fatal disease along with epilepsy and diabetes.
Raw CBD is created in the presence of low temperature and high pressure.
Effects on the human body
The human body contains two cannabinoid receptors known as CBD1 and CBD2 which are primarily found in central nervous system and immune system respectively. These receptors respond to Cannabinoids containing compounds.
Application of CBD Tincture has so far not shown any side effect. In fact, it has more potential as compared to vitamin C or E. Thus, if you use CBD tincture, it not only reduces the risk of harmful neurological disorders, but also relieves the patient of other ailments.