Relax Vape Additive 12ml
Relax Vape Additive 12ml now has Delta-8, so not only is it specially formulated for vaping and relaxation, but you’ll also experience a buzz like never before! Made with the highest quality, 100% … Read more
Relax Vape Additive 12ml now has Delta-8, so not only is it specially formulated for vaping and relaxation, but you’ll also experience a buzz like never before! Made with the highest quality, 100% natural CBD, with Delta-8 you’ll be floating on the clouds.
Did we say buzz? That’s right! Because Delta-8 offers a mild but enjoyable psychotropic high, not unlike THC. It falls into a regulatory grey area, so until the government decides to ban it, it’s completely legal (for now). So grab some before it’s too late!
CBD is an abbreviation for cannabidiol, a prominent naturally occurring cannabinoid component found in cannabis that comprises up to 40% of the plant. Delta-8 is a novel new cannabinoid that offers you a legal high. Add Relax Vape Additive 12ml with Delta-8 to your favorite CBD or e-juice products and wait for the fun to happen. It’s a party no matter where you go, and the best part is that it’s completely safe and legal!
When you want the best vape additive with CBD and Delta-8, just relax. Relax Vape Additive 12ml now has Delta-8! But you need to hurry up and purchase yours today because this is one high we can guarantee won’t last!
Industrial Hemp Cannabidiol, USP grade Vegetable Glycerin, and Artificial Flavoring.
|Mg of CBD per bottle||Mg of CBD per drop|
|1ml bottle||5ml bottle||12ml bottle||16ml bottle|
|25 mg||1.25 mg||0.25 mg||0.10 mg||0.08 mg|
|50 mg||2.50 mg||0.50 mg||0.21 mg||0.16 mg|
|85 mg||4.25 mg||0.85 mg||0.35 mg||0.27 mg|
|120 mg||6.00 mg||1.20 mg||0.50 mg||0.38 mg|
|350 mg||17.50 mg||3.50 mg||1.46 mg||1.09 mg|
|450 mg||22.50 mg||4.50 mg||1.88 mg||1.41 mg|
|500 mg||25.00 mg||5.00 mg||2.08 mg||1.56 mg|
|550 mg||27.50 mg||5.50 mg||2.29 mg||1.72 mg|
|650 mg||32.50 mg||6.50 mg||2.71 mg||2.03 mg|
|850 mg||42.50 mg||8.50 mg||3.54 mg||2.66 mg|
|900 mg||45.00 mg||9.00 mg||3.75 mg||2.81 mg|
|1200 mg||60.00 mg||12.00 mg||5.00 mg||3.75 mg|
Measured in mg per drop**
This table represents how many mg of CBD per drop are approximately included in the product.
Please check this table before purchasing.
Eddie B. on November 8, 2020
Brandon W. on August 26, 2020
Danielle M. on August 4, 2020
Donna M. on July 21, 2020
Shirley F. on June 10, 2020
Is there a product warranty for my 5To rechargeable vape pen/batteries and what does it entail?
The product warranty is limited to those of the manufacturer. Please refer to the manufacturer website for details. Warranty does not cover collateral damage. Misuse, abuse, incorrect charging and other inappropriate use (failure to strictly follow the safety warnings and instructions set forth in this FAQ, within the packaging and its instructions, and contained on the manufacturer's website) of this product are not covered under any warranty. Lightfire Group LLC, and Kanger Wholesale USA and their affiliates make and extend no warranties or representations.
What should I know about my 5To battery’s lifecycle?
Batteries that lose 20 percent of their capacity must be removed from service and disposed of properly. We recommend that you inspect and replace your batteries often. Batteries which have been stored and not placed in service for two(2) months should be discarded and not be charged or used.
What is the 5To battery’s operating charging temperature?
Your batteries should always be used at the following temperatures:
- 32 to 113-degrees Fahrenheit
- Discharge: 32 to 140-degree Fahrenheit
Let the batteries cool down to an ambient temperature before charging. During discharge and handling of batteries, do not exceed 160-degree Fahrenheit.
How do I care for my 5To batteries in a safe manner?
- Charge the batteries with a good quality Lithium Polymer charger. A poor-quality charger can be dangerous and must not be used.
- Set voltage and current correctly (failure to do so can cause fire).
- Please check cell voltage after the first charge. For Example:
- 1-Cell: 4.2V (4.15 to 4.22)
- 2-Cell: 8.4V (8.32 to 8.44)
- 3-Cell: 12.6V (12.48 to 12.66)
- 4-Cell: 16.8V (16.64 to 16.88)
- 5-Cell: 18.5V (18.30 to 18.60)
- Do not discharge the batteries to a level below 3V per cell under load. Deep discharge below 3V per cell can deteriorate battery performance.
- Use caution to avoid puncture of the cell. Puncture of cells may cause a fire.
- Charging the battery every 2 months to keep it fresh if you don't use it.
What are the best practices for storing and transporting my 5To batteries?
When storing and transporting your batteries, you must adhere to the following safety precautions at all times:
- Store your batteries at room temperature between 40 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit for best results.
- Do not expose the battery pack to direct sunlight (heat) for extended periods.
- When transporting or temporarily storing your batteries in a vehicle, the temperature range should be greater than 20 degrees Fahrenheit but no more than 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Storing your batteries at temperatures greater than 170 degrees Fahrenheit for extended periods of time (more than 2 hours) may cause damage to battery and possible fire.
- Do not stack batteries.
- Do not carry loose batteries in your pocket.
- Keep batteries away from metal objects (keys, coins, jewelry, cell phones etc.).
- Keep batteries away from flammable material.
- Keep batteries in their case or other insulated material.
- Periodically check batteries for signs of wear and tear. If observed, dispose of the batteries.
- Do expose batteries to moisture, direct sunlight or unsafe temperature.
Are there any additional best practices for charging my 5To batteries that I should know about?
In addition to the basic list of best practices, please take note of the following:
- Do not charge your battery packs in series. Charge each battery pack individually. Failure to do so may result in incorrect battery recognition and charging functions. Overcharging may occur, and fire may result.
- When selecting the cell count or voltage for charging purposes, select the cell count and voltage as it appears on the battery label. As a safety precaution, please confirm the information printed on the battery is correct.
- Example: The label on a 2-Cell battery pack in series will read charge as 2-Cell (7.4V) or may cause fire. You must select 2-Cell for charging.
- Example: The label on a 3-Cell battery pack in series will read charge as 3-Cell (11.1V) or may cause fire. You must select 3-Cell for charging.
- Selecting a cell count other than the one printed on the battery (always confirm label is correct), can cause fire.
- You must select the charge rate current that does not exceed the battery's allowed charging current. (Please double check the battery's specification)
What are the best practices to ensure I charge my 5To batteries safely?
To charge your batteries properly and ensure that nothing goes wrong during the process, adhere to the following best practices at all times:
- Never charge your batteries unattended.
- Put your batteries in a fireproof container and charge them in an isolated area, away from other flammable materials. Always have a fire extinguisher nearby for emergency use.
- Do not overcharge your batteries
- Keep batteries and chargers away from children and pets
- Do not charge batteries overnight
- Do not charge your batteries or device with a phone, tablet, or standard USB port.
- Do not modify, remove or disable security features of your charger or device
- Charge on a flat surface and ventilated area.
- Let the battery cool down to ambient temperature before charging.
What are some best practices to ensure the safety of my 5To batteries?
To ensure the safety of your new rechargeable batteries, adhere to the following best practices at all times:
- Do not cut any terminal wires or solder any connections.
- Never store or charge your battery pack inside your car in extreme temperatures, since extreme temperature could ignite fire.
- Never drop the batteries.
- Never modify the batteries.
- Do not use a damaged charger or one which has been dropped
- Keep the batteries clean
- Do not re-wrap batteries
- We suggest you put the battery in an enclosure to protect it from damages by liquid, accident, or dropping from a height accidentally.
What should I do if there is an issue while charging/ recharging my 5To batteries?
If at any time you witness a battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke or become hot, discontinue the charging process immediately, disconnect the battery, and observe it in a safe place for approximately 15 minutes. This may cause the battery to leak, and the reaction with air may cause the chemicals to ignite, resulting in a fire.
Since delayed chemical reaction can occur, it is best to observe the battery as a safety precaution. Observation should occur in a safe area outside of any building or vehicle and away from any combustible material.
Wire lead shorts can cause fire! If you accidentally short the wires, the battery must be placed in a safe area for observation for approximately 15 minutes. Additionally, if a short occurs and contact is made with metal (such as rings on your hand), severe injuries may occur due to the conductibility of electric current.
A battery can still ignite even after 10 minutes.
In the event of any damage due to dropping the charger, you must remove the battery for observation and place it in a safe open area away from any combustible material for approximately 15 minutes.
What if my 5To charger has technical deficiencies?
Some LiPo/Li-ion chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause it to charge the LiPo/Li-ion batteries incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your responsibility solely to assure the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor the charging process to assure your batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in fire.
Are there any general guidelines or warnings about my 5To batteries that I should know?
Always use a specific Lithium Polymer/Li-ion charger only. Do not use a NiMH or NiCd charger- Failure to do so may cause a fire, which may result in personal injury and property damage.
Also, never charge batteries unattended. When charging LiPo/Li-ion batteries you should always remain in constant observation to monitor the charging process and react to potential problems that may occur.
What if my 5To batteries are damaged?
Do not use batteries that are damaged, peeling, punctured, dented, or cosmetically altered Always use a smart charger with protection circuits.
How do I know when it is time to replace my 5To batteries?
Lithium batteries have their own life cycle. Please replace old batteries with new ones when they reach their service life or when they are two years old, whichever comes first.
Please note that testing battery properties is your own responsibility. Please test Li-ion batteries you bought from us before using to ensure the batteries can be operated properly and safely in your device. For more information, please contact the manufacturer directly.
What are some other safety precautions I should know about my 5To battery?
Some of the most important safety measure you should take with your new battery include:
- You must keep your Li-ion and Polymer battery pack away from children.
- Do not build your own battery pack or charger. Always use those specific to your battery and manufactured with a UL certification. Do not modify a charger.
- Never make the wrong polarity connection when charging and discharging battery packs. Always double check the polarity of the battery connector to make sure red wire to red wire and black wire to black wire.
- Do not mix and use old batteries and new batteries, or batteries with different brand names.
Where should I charge my 5To battery as a best safety practice?
When charging the Battery Pack, please put the battery in a fireproof container. Please don't leave the battery pack and charger on wood material or a carpet and unattended.
What should I know before using my new 5To batteries and vape pen?
Li-ion and Polymer batteries and packs may explode and cause fire if misused or defective. We require all buyers/users of Li-ion batteries and packs to be professionals and have the capability to handle an emergency.
You must follow our instructions exactly as listed on the manufacturer's product page to control charging and discharging current.