A product of wonderful medicinal values
Cannabinol Oil is a product of the hemp plants. This oil is used to provide relaxing and therapeutic effects on individuals suffering from stress and a variety of other ailments.
Hemp plants are a classification of cannabis plants where the former contains negligible amount of THC and the maximum amount of CBD. CBD is the short form of cannabinoid which is the second most abundant compound found in cannabis plants after THC. THC is toxic to the human body and it also causes psychoactive effects on the brain. CBD, but on the other hand, is non-psychoactive and causes the person to feel relaxed.
Extracting cannabinol oil:
- The process of extracting Cannabinol Oil from hemp plants is quite a responsible job. The process starts with the selection of the superior qualities of hemp plants which contains very low amounts of THC and high amounts of CBD.
- The second process includes harvesting the plant.
- After harvesting, the stalks are prepared from the hemp plants.
- The stalks are then made to react with CO2 in the presence of controlled environmental conditions. This process is known as supercritical CO2 extraction method.
This process helps us to obtain the cleanest and purest cannabinol oil. The oil is devoid of any harmful chemicals or pests.
Role of CO2:
- CO2 renders the cleanest product.
- It is environmentally friendly. It causes no pollution.
- It is the safest method.
Cannabinol oil has a lot of medicinal value. It is effective in treating physical and mental ailments as well.
Benefits of cannabinol oil:
- The first and the foremost benefit of Cannabinol Oil is that it reduces the obstructive effects of THC.
- It reduces stress, anxiety and depression.
- Removes any negative effects of smoking.
- Strengthens bones and heals fractures.
- Works wonders in the treatment of cancer and epileptic seizures.
- Acts as a pain relief
Cannabis oil – a product of cannabis plants
Cannabis Oil is a product extracted from cannabis plants. It is used in a wide range of medicinal applications. Cancer is one of the deadly diseases that is cured by the application of cannabis oil.
Difference between CBD oil and cannabis oil:
CBD oil is a product of cannabis plants. It contains very high amounts of CBD and negligible amounts of THC. But cannabis oil is also a product of cannabis plants. But it contains equally high amounts of CBD and THC.
Role of cannabis oil in treatment of cancer:
- THC is one of the most abundant cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. Cancer cells have a special receptor site for THC.
- After consumption, when THC reacts with the receptor sites on cancer cells, a signal is sent to the cancer cells to destroy themselves. Only the cancerous cells possess this capability.
- This makes the healthy cells free from the risk of getting destroyed while the cancer cells are being destroyed.
- Cannabis oil also possesses medicinal values. It reduces the psychoactive effects of THC. Cannabis Oil also inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
- As cannabis oil contains equally high amounts of THC and CBD, it is very effective in the treatment of cancer.
Other benefits of cannabis oil:
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Enhances appetite.
- Facilitates good sleep.
- Maintains the health of the heart.
- Eliminates toxic oils from the body.
- Reduces cholesterol of the body.
The process of extraction of these products does not cause any pollution. The products are rendered cleanest and safest to use. Cannabinol Oil is the purest form of cannabinoid. It reduces the stress and acts as a pain relief.
The effective role of these products in combating fatal diseases like cancer, have found a major place in medical history.