What are some best practices to ensure the safety of my 5To batteries?
To ensure the safety of your new rechargeable batteries, adhere to the following best practices at all times:
- Do not cut any terminal wires or solder any connections.
- Never store or charge your battery pack inside your car in extreme temperatures, since extreme temperature could ignite fire.
- Never drop the batteries.
- Never modify the batteries.
- Do not use a damaged charger or one which has been dropped
- Keep the batteries clean
- Do not re-wrap batteries
- We suggest you put the battery in an enclosure to protect it from damages by liquid, accident, or dropping from a height accidentally.